How much does it cost to get into Waterton Lakes National Park?
- Adult: Person 17 to 64 years of age.
- Senior: Person 65 years of age or over.
- Youth: Person 6 to 16 years of age.
- Family/Group: Up to 7 people with a maximum of 2 adults arriving at a National Park in a single vehicle or visiting a national historic site together.
- School Groups: Students of elementary and secondary schools.
- Adult: $6.90
- Senior: $5.90
- Youth: $3.45
- Family/Group: $17.30
- School Groups (per Student): $2.95
- School Groups (Entry and a Heritage Presentation Special Program, per Student): $3.95
- Adult: $36.45
- Senior: $29.70
- Youth: $17.30
- Family/Group: $87.15
Lodging: For Hotel, Lodge, & Resort Accommodations please click here.
Camping (1 Night):
- Townsite - Water, Sewer, and Electrical: $32.65
- Townsite - Unserviced with Washroom & Showers: $23.75
- Townsite - Walk-in, Unserviced with Washroom only: $20.80
- Crandell - Unserviced with Washrooms only: $18.80
- Belly River - Primitive: $13.85
- Group Camping - Belly River, no showers, per Person: $3.95
- Camping Services - Fireplace Permit (per Day): $7.90
Backcountry Use and Camping:
- Overnight, per Person: $8.90
- Season, per Person: $62.40
- Reservation: $11.85
- Daily, per Person: $8.90
- Annual, per Person: $29.70